Meadowlane Primary's i-Active group is made up of 2 children from each class across the school. The i-Active group meet once a fortnight to create, carry out and reflect on an action plan to improve and develop whole school physical skills.
Meadowlane i-Active so far:
- The kindness team have been chosen and will be working with the playground leaders to identify acts of kindness.
- We've discussed starting Amazing Mondays.
- We've also discussed starting the 'Daily Mile!'
- Amazing Monday's started in January 2019, we have lots of activities going on, such as - dough disco, lovely languages, forest schools, yoga, games, lego, guitar, cricket and so much more!
- Well-being Wednesdays have begun where we all take part in mindfulness and breathing activities in our classes.
- Wake and Shake happens daily where the children carry out exercise activities such as - the daily mile, wake up dance routines and so on.
Click here for more information.