Meadowlane Primary's i-Active group is made up of 2 children from each class across the school. The i-Active group meet once a fortnight to create, carry out and reflect on an action plan to improve and develop whole school physical skills.
Meadowlane i-Active so far:
- The kindness team have been chosen and will be working with the playground leaders to identify acts of kindness.
- We've discussed starting Amazing Mondays.
- We've also discussed starting the 'Daily Mile!'
- Amazing Monday's started in January 2019, we have lots of activities going on, such as - dough disco, lovely languages, forest schools, yoga, games, lego, guitar, cricket and so much more!
- Well-being Wednesdays have begun where we all take part in mindfulness and breathing activities in our classes.
- Wake and Shake happens daily where the children carry out exercise activities such as - the daily mile, wake up dance routines and so on.
Unfortunately not the ones with chocolate chips.
Our cookies ensure you get the best experience on our website.
Please make your choice!
Some cookies are necessary in order to make this website function correctly. These are set by default and whilst you can block or delete them by changing your browser settings, some functionality such as being able to log in to the website will not work if you do this. The necessary cookies set on this website are as follows:
A 'sessionid' token is required for logging in to the website and a 'crfstoken' token is
used to prevent cross site request forgery.
An 'alertDismissed' token is used to prevent certain alerts from re-appearing if they have been dismissed.
An 'awsUploads' object is used to facilitate file uploads.
We use Matomo cookies to improve the website performance by capturing information such as browser and device types. The data from this cookie is anonymised.
Cookies are used to help distinguish between humans and bots on contact forms on this website.
A cookie is used to store your cookie preferences for this website.Cookies that are not necessary to make the website work, but which enable additional functionality, can also be set. By default these cookies are disabled, but you can choose to enable them below: